We understand the trust you place in us and our responsibility to preserve your privacy at wpdki.com. As part of this obligation, we’re disclosing what information we gather, why we collect it, and how we use it to improve your experience when you purchase for our products or ask for support.
When do we collect information?
When you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, use Live Chat, open a Support Ticket, or enter information on our site, we collect information from you. All of the data collected by wpdki.com can be manually accessed through other publicly available online resources (Whois Lookup, Google Cached Pages, etc.). That is why, every report generated on wpdki.com is classified ‘public’ and is saved in our database. Additionally, search engines can index it. We use that information just to provide the requested services to you. IP addresses, domain names, estimated visitors, in-site and off-site SEO analysis, usability, access times, and referring website addresses are all examples of this data.
How do we use your information?
WPDKI.com uses this information to renew your subscriptions and provide license. We may use the information we collect from you when you use certain other site features in the following ways:
To improve our website in order to better serve you.
To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
To personalise user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
To quickly process your transactions.
To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
You agree not to:
- Distribute the content for any reason, including creating an internal database, redistributing or reproducing the content through the press or media, or through any commercial network, cable, or satellite system.
- Create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, copy, bundle, sell, sub-license, export, merge, transfer, adapt, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, publish, make available to any person, or otherwise use the content/tools in whole or in part, in any form or by any means whatsoever, be they physical, electronic, or otherwise, in any form or by any means whatsoever, either directly or indirectly
- Permit, allow, or do anything that might violate or otherwise jeopardize the Company’s or its licensors’ proprietary rights, or provide any third-party access to the content/tools. The limitations set forth in this Agreement will not apply to the extent that they are prohibited by applicable law.
- Use or attempt to employ automatic website grabbing software (also known as website downloader or website copier software) to store multiple pages from the website for offline viewing.
- You are strictly prohibited from using a 1 license for multiple domains. Each license is designated for use on a single domain. Exceptions to this rule can only be granted by our support team. If you require the removal of a license from a staging site, please contact our support team for assistance.
- use bots.
- Use advertisement blocking software to prevent the website from loading and displaying advertisements.
Personal data protection
There is no such method to keep protect your data 100% secured. but, WPDKI.com uses best security technologies to keep safe its users data from unauthorised access. WPDKI.com protects your personally identifiable information by storing it on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment that is protected against unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. Personal information (such as a credit card number) is encrypted and sent to other websites using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Within 14 days of subscription expiration, wpdki keeps the user’s records and generates a report. After that, all information, including multi-user records, past reports, and invoice history, will be deleted.